Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Lunch Break Blog

I don't quite know why I am so compelled to write during my lunch break today. I have been blogging all morning for work, you would think it would be the last thing on my mind.

I don't quite know what God is doing today, but I just feel so filled with joy all of the sudden. Joy for my pregnancy and precious baby girl that has been kicking away today. Joy for being Greg's wife, I really have not met a man with more integrity, kindness, and patience than my husband. It just sort of hit me. Maybe it was the cherry coke I had with my lunch, but I think there is more to it than that. God has reminded me over and over that He is faithful and Greg and I are at a point in our lives right now where we are witnessing that faithfulness. I was praying last night for more of his power and more of Him and I think He answered today.

I love it when God speaks to us when we least expect it.

No comments: