Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Surviving

I feel like I'm in survival mode right now. Perhaps that is why I haven't blogged in over a month, it's not really on my mind. Don't get me wrong, I don't plan to make this post full of complaints. i just realize that I have been so focused on work and school and not failing statistics, that I have put almost everything else on the back burner. However, there is hope. The evening of May 3rd I will take my final final! I will have completed my Master's and I will be free. Then life will probably get crazy in all sorts of other ways, but I just can't wait to have my evenings and weekends and days back.

Even now, I'm just at a loss for what to write. Any thoughts that seem to make sense simply drift in and out of my head. By the time I'm ready to catch them, they have flown away. I'm left grasping for words and coherency.

The thing is, I know that from now on there probably won't be a time in life when I am not busy. When school is done I hope to find a job, from there maybe kiddos, and then who knows.

Wow, this is a bummer of a post. I think I've been a bummer to be around. Ok, that's it! Let's get some happy talk on this page before I drive everyone else away!

Happy thoughts, think happy thoughts.

Even though I have been terribly busy, life has been really good lately. I find myself falling more in love with my husband every day. In fact, over spring break we have decided that it is finally time to take a honeymoon. So, while all of you Hoosiers will be freezing your patooties off, I will be laying on the beach next to the best husband in the world.

God has been teaching me a lot about patience, trust, and forgiveness. I'm really grateful for that.

Today was warm. It was amazing. I went outside without a coat... it's amazing what going outside without a coat can do for your mood :)

I bought a new purse today. It is the first purse I have purchased in like 2 years. It's yellow. Yellow makes me smile and feel all sorts of warm inside. Now, I get to take yellow with me everywhere. Happiness in purse form.

This summer will be great! I already have a job possibility for the summer, and I plan to do lots of photography and lots of sewing!

Ok, I'm rambling. I need to go find stuff for the clothing exchange tomorrow!

Goodnight

1 comment:

Ashley Jane said...

Right there with you girl!!! Stay the course. :)