Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thankful

Lately, I have been crabby and completely overwhelmed. I have had so much going on with school and work that I have just checked out. I've been completely antisocial, which is unlike me. I feel bad not being more active and social, but right now spending time relaxing with my husband is what is keeping me sane. All of this has gotten to a point where I'm becoming a debbie downer, so I thought I would write a blog about what I'm thankful for.

1. My husband who loves me unconditionally and does his best to keep me from being too overwhelmed.
2. My church and the community within it.
3. Hot tea on a cool, rainy day.
4. The opportunity to even be in school.
5. Pumpkin bread, muffins, and pie.
6. The holidays and all of the family and community that comes along with them.
7. My professors who focus on my strengths rather than my weaknesses.
8. My mom. She worked so hard to raise me and comes down whenever she gets a chance.
9. My grandmother who helped my mom raise me.
10. Having a sense of humor.
11. My friends, who deserve to be closer to the top of this list.
12. Having a house and being provided for.
13. Sushi, and the fact that my husband loves sushi
14. Having time to laugh, joke, and relax with my husband.
15. Love.

I fully expected that list to be a little more lighthearted but that is what I could think of right now. I know there is much more I am grateful for.

No comments: