Pages

Saturday, January 10, 2009

In need of a little creativity

Maybe its the weather, but I am yearning to get outside and take some pictures. I love winter and get excited every year for snow but this winter (in lafayette) has been nothing but brown. Fort wayne had a massive ice storm, which caused a lot of damage. That same storm also created a lot of beauty that, of course, I was not there to capture.

Last night they called for ice and 3-6 inches of snow. I was pumped, this may be my time to take some pictures. Sadly, if you look outside you will still see lots of brown with just a dusting of snow with little snow to accumulate. I want a blizzard! Heck, at this point I would settle for even an inch or two of snow!

So I sit here, typing away thinking of something to photograph. I guess I will make do, I just got a bunch of stuff at Pier 1 (ps they are having a huge sale, go now.... hurry!) So maybe I will do a series on the dining room, how plain.

Well I'm off to make a little something out of a lot of nothing.

Later gators...

No comments: